Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today!

Hmmm....today....I don't feel as if I have accomplished much. Robert and I got up a little earlier than normal. We headed down to Norfolk to visit our pastor while his wife was in surgery or just coming out of surgery. To our surprise, they weren't there. We stopped by the hospital on the way back to the store. The surgery was called off because it didn't look as bad as they thought. The doctor has postponed it for 4 months and depending on the speck if they will need to do surgery or not. Now, we can only pray that God will heal her so surgery will not be necessary.

It was a blessing to get to spend more time with Robert. We have had the last three days together, which is a huge blessing. Normally, we have Sunday and then usually Wed. But with Labor day the store was closed and we changed his day off to Tuesday....so it was a nice, long weekend!

Now, I sit wanting to paint my living room but it will have to wait till morning. I do better with things like that in the morning first thing. I'm excited...two of the walls will be a dark red, while the other two are ivory. I can't wait to get it finished.

So, now I'm working on getting some photos developed. A group of ladies at my church do scrap book days. We have one planned for Sept 20. I'm wanting to do a book of my time with Robert. Which in another month and a half, it will be one year since our first 'meet and greet'. Unbelievable where time goes!! Oct 15 marks our special day. We met at Tequila Rose Authentic Mexican cuisine. The joke of the night, I couldn't eat and poor Robert wouldn't eat without me. He had just gotten off work. But it was a night that changed both of our lives for the rest of lives!

No comments: