Friday, September 5, 2008

Nesting!

A normal habit that most females do is nesting, especially after they move. This is what I have been doing in the last three months. Yesterday, I spent the day painting our living room. It looks wonderful and both of us like it. Robert is wonderful with liking everything I have done. There is still much to do but this is finally becoming home for me.

We still have a couple of small project to do in the bathroom before it is finished. This project has been a long, drawn out thing. I will look forward to it being done! It's taken over three months what could have been done in less than two weeks!

Starting next week, I will be watching an eight old little girl three days a week. I'm looking forward to that with having someone here in the house with me for a few hours. My days can sometimes be long, as Rob leaves by 8:30 in the morning and doesn't return home till 7:30 that evening. Some days I love it and enjoy the time nesting, while other days they get long. Although, there have been afternoons when I venture out to Agape and help out at the store. One of my projects there have been working on the Wedding bulletins. We have a large supply of many different ones. This is where I found mine for our wedding.

Slowly, I have been gathering things I need for Sep 20 for our scrap book day at the church. I am still in need of getting my photos developed. And I'm looking forward to having my friends, Bob & Vicki, return home next Tues from there two month journey to California and Colorado.

Today, I'm doing little things here at the house. Going to cook supper and put it in the frig till we return after his night of bowling.

I thank Jesus for this day! A day He has given us to call upon Him and rejoice in Him!

No comments: