Monday, August 25, 2008

Thoughts for the day!

A New Adventure when saying 'I do'!

God sent me a wonderful husband. There are many days when I think I will wake up from this dream. My mind can hardly grasp that the desire of my heart has been fulfilled. For me it seems like an eternity that I had this dream. Even as a young girl I dreamt of this day and then the last few years thinking it was never going to happen. And now I sit amazed that I'm married.

We just celebrated 3 months of marriage already! Where does the time go? Although, in the midst of it, my life has been turned upside down and back again. Or at least I'm waiting for it to turn back again. This is the third time that I have made a major move. My first to Arkansas without knowing anyone but yet, I knew the Lord was tugging on my heart to attend the DTS with YWAM. Then, seven years later, my move to Virginia with YWAM again. Again, not knowing anyone. And now, I find myself having moved again an hour from where I have called home for the last 8 years.

This time not knowing anyone and having to pursue friendships with people and the man whom I married. My home has changed, my ministry partner has changed, my church, my friends, my name...hmmm.....everything. It is once again, leaning upon the Lord's grace in a time of transition. So, it's finding my 'nitch' after saying 'I do'.

No comments: