Monday, August 25, 2008

Finding my nitch

Yesterday was a good day for me. Robert has been wanting to have his Sunday School class to have a get together for several months now. It finally happened last evening. There were 16 of us who gathered at our church's pavilion for a night of playing volleyball, a cook out, fellowship time and watch 'Bananas' Christian comedy. It was a blessing for me as I met one of the ladies who I was able to connect with and share some of my thoughts and feelings. Everything is so new for me and now I'm in the midst of finding my nitch in life. I had been on an adventure the last 18 years of my life and now starting a new one with being a wife.

As I was reading this morning... 'The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him". Gen 2:18, it touched my heart. I will make a helper suitable for him. How can I be that blessing as a wife? How can I transition into a whole new life? I truly believe the Lord brought us together and I want to cherish these moments we have. As I have done in the past, I find myself doing again of leaning upon the Grace of God in a time of transition. From traveling the US, Canada, Europe and meeting different people all the time to settling in one place and making a home for us.

Thank you Lord for your grace! Thank you for My Robert!

No comments: